Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 5 - Flowers





Yesterday as I was leaving to go shopping, it hit me how dead and colorless everyone's yard is right now.  I love the colors of the green grass and pretty flowers in the spring.  They just seem to brighten everything up, including people's mood.  As I was trudging through the store thinking about going back out into the cold weather and drab skies, I came across these beautiful flowers.  I brought them home and am grateful to have a little bit of spring in the house even though it is in the 30s outside!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the 1st one...Gerbera Daisies are my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love shooting flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color on the daisy, but I love the textures on the last two!! Perfect spot of color for this winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I especially love the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete